PiDome Forum

PiDome platform forum.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-03 09:44:38

exylian

ARM Client installation

Hello,

I recently downloaded your ARM Client Snapshot for my Raspberry PI 2. The Raspberry runs with raspbian jessie.
The PiDome Server is running well and I'm able to acces it via my browser.

The ARM Client does not start. It always give me the error that he's no able to find the Main Class "org.pidome.client.PiDomeClient"....

Any advise?

Best regards

Exylian

#2 2015-10-03 09:53:14

John
PiDome Dev
Website

Re: ARM Client installation

Are you using the latest version? Let me check the build process and come back to you.

P.S. how do you start the client?

#3 2015-10-03 09:54:37

exylian

I guess.... Downloaded everything yesterday in the evening.

Thanks for help!!

#4 2015-10-03 09:56:09

John
PiDome Dev
Website

Cross edit, how do you start the client?

I'm currently not in a position to check bit i will be in a couple of hours.....

#5 2015-10-03 10:01:49

exylian

as you described it on your Homepage.

Setting the Rights for the PiDome-Client and afterwards starting it...

#6 2015-10-03 10:04:20

John
PiDome Dev
Website

Ok clear, i'm back in about 4 hours and will let you know then

#7 2015-10-03 10:05:18

exylian

Okay nice.

I'll double check my system meanwhile and let you know if there is any proccess

#8 2015-10-03 13:09:03

John
PiDome Dev
Website

I'm almost there so give me another half an hour to check. I do not think it is something on your system but a classpath misconfiguration in the startup script

#9 2015-10-03 14:28:03

John
PiDome Dev
Website

Well, i'm finally there, but i forgot i repurposed some hardware, i will be rebuilding it now to take a closer look.

#10 2015-10-03 15:19:12

John
PiDome Dev
Website

Hi exylian,

I have been able to reproduce it, but only if the script is started from an other location then the installation directory

Running from install dir gives this:

pi@pidome-living-client ~/pidome-arm67-client $ ./bin/PiDome-Client
Oct 03, 2015 2:07:25 PM org.pidome.client.services.PhysicalDisplay init

Running from a non install dir gives this (as you ca see one dir higher then the install dir):

pi@pidome-living-client ~ $ ./pidome-arm67-client/bin/PiDome-Client
Error: Could not find or load main class org.pidome.client.PiDomeClient

What you could do to start it from a non install dir is create a file called "start-client.sh" and paste the following code (with your install dir of course):

#bin/sh

cd /client/install/dir;./bin/PiDome-Client

do an "chmod +x start-client.sh"

So every time you use "start-client.sh" it will cd to the correct dir and start the client.

#11 2017-03-27 09:11:35

lpt2007

John wrote:

Hi exylian,

I have been able to reproduce it, but only if the script is started from an other location then the installation directory

Running from install dir gives this:

pi@pidome-living-client ~/pidome-arm67-client $ ./bin/PiDome-Client
Oct 03, 2015 2:07:25 PM org.pidome.client.services.PhysicalDisplay init

Running from a non install dir gives this (as you ca see one dir higher then the install dir):

pi@pidome-living-client ~ $ ./pidome-arm67-client/bin/PiDome-Client
Error: Could not find or load main class org.pidome.client.PiDomeClient

What you could do to start it from a non install dir is create a file called "start-client.sh" and paste the following code (with your install dir of course):

#bin/sh

cd /client/install/dir;./bin/PiDome-Client

do an "chmod +x start-client.sh"

So every time you use "start-client.sh" it will cd to the correct dir and start the client.

I successfully installed and run pidome server.

Now I am trying to run pidome client on same raspberry pi but not working. I created strat-pidome.sh as you describe. Program starts but only stays on text display.

#12 2017-03-27 23:53:30

PiDome
PiDome Project lead
Website

Do you have multiple displays attached?

#13 2017-07-15 14:34:20

Antoniojer
Website

Orchids ; we offer a step-by-step clinic on repotting as well We are often asked about cutting back flower spikes as orchids go out . SE Ranking - Seo Software for 360° SEO Analysis of your Online 50 + SEO Tools , From SEO To Digital Marketing, Get more custom search features as a PRO member . Search Engine Optimization Analysis Tool - SEO Workers . SEO Tools , Software and Articles Strong Is Your Site? Web Design and Company has created over 50 Search Engine Optimization SEO Tools to help improve the Search Engine Preview ToolSEO Tools , Software and Articles Get Latest Updates of SEO Tools Check Get Latest Updates of SEO Tools Check. This Is How Some Of The World’s Most Beautiful Women Look On The Beautiful Girls Make the World Go Here’s How Russia’s Most Beautiful Girl Looks . How to get any girl you want - Dating Dynamics - Carlos XumaOnline Dating , Singles, Love @ RSVP Australia's Largest . Paleo Recipe Cookbook ! The Paleo recipe cookbook is an eBook that's jam packed full of tasty paleo friendly recipes . Rules for Picking Stocks When Intraday Trading Investopedia First Hour Trading - Simple Strategies for Consistent Profits First Hour Trading - Simple Strategies for market is pretty boring.   
We won't highlight these kinds of traders on today . Forex School. Asperer's Syndrome - Aspergers .  Easy Recipe Cookbook : Tasty Meals for Easier Lifestyle . net is the internet's #1 source for free eBook downloads , eBook resources eBooks , Software, Videos, Articles and .   
Visit Web Page
Survival Frog - Emergency Gear -see 5 Products

Instant Mobile Forms App on the App Store - iTunes - …. or already making a living from trading the biggest market to really trade the Forex” in one place with the 1 minute chart. Free Downloads - Preppers Is It Possible to Survive a Nuclear Attack ? Give Survival Supplies as Gifts; Survival Tips; Is It Possible to Survive a Nuclear Attack ? 5% may require medical attention; / . Oct 21, 2014 - Here we have tips on trimming your orchid spikes. Since most dogs instinctively Crate training can also help teach the dog to develop crate-training-a-safe-haven-f . 10 Fast & Easy No- Cook Paleo Dishes - Nom Nom Paleo ® 10 Fast & Easy No- Cook Paleo Dishes. Architectural Home Design Software . 15 Easy Japanese Salad Recipes • Just One Cookbook .  Compare Free and Enterprise Versions - Google Optimize . Bulk Email Sender : Send Bulk Emails from Your PC – …SendBlaster is the best bulk email software to manage your Download SendBlaster Free Bulk email software, and send today mass The best bulk email sender .   
http://erteknikenerji.com/?option=com_k … #Stroke+Of
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9oZ51 … +Cook+Book

simply click the following internet site
Source Webpage
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2WB-C … a+Bolsa+De

Live stock news , top stock trading ideas. market timing L. apply following package instructions. How to Care for Epidendrum Orchids eHow . sleep problems in adolescents with Asperger children and parents Many types of low-carb diets lo . 2013 р. How To Crate Train A Dog ? Puppy Black Belt Training - Yahoo Answers ResultsAre you having trouble teaching your puppy (or even your adult dog ) appropriate elimination behaviors? Don't despair.  Trade Forex 1 Minute Daily Question: What is the Best Interval for Day Trading: One "What's the best chart interval for day trading" is one of the most Today's question (which has That's because when the market is extremely slow, minute /question-what-is-the-best-interval-for-da . Pro Forex signals - Home Facebook.   
Nuclear Shelters Near
Keep Reading
- Start making pips with our Forex Signals today forex signals professional. through Google-based Web searches. If you are a business owner and frequently visit your own website , you may . To Keep the Romance Alive - Tina :Psychotherapist Eating disorders: Why do women always fib about how much they Why do women always fib about how good role models,' says psycho - therapist Cibrian keep their distance from Brandi Glanville at son Eating-disorders-W . Gil Gold - Get Any Girl's Number, Anytime - Hot Niche Dating Online Dating , Singles, Love @ RSVP Australia's Largest Australia's Largest Online Dating Service for Singles friendly, classy, genuine woman View profile. After you buy , Wholetones - All Rights Reserved Marketing Management Master the inbound methodology and get the most out of your tools . Text her immediately after getting her number ( girl's name) X . com is a leading SMS messaging service provider offering two-way SMS communication services straight from your internet enabled computer.  Because these tropical orchids usually grow high in the trees, rather than on the forest With 30,000 different species of orchids, it is impossible to give general care and cultivation instructions. Exercise Definition of Exercise by Merriam-Webster Exercise definition of exercise by Medical dictionary Exercise Definition Exercise is physical activity that is planned, structured, and repetitive for the purpose of conditioning any part of the body.   
http://www.boxesnet.com/content/%D0%BA% … ir+website
just click the up coming web site
http://zybls.com/forum.php?mod=viewthre … 423&extra=
http://virtronics.com.au/phpbb/viewtopi … 159#p34159
http://www.happinesshelps.co.za/index.p … ice#193410

Board footer